Marjorie is a Certified Professional Photographer (CPP) with the Professional Photographers of America. She received her Master of Photography and Master Artist degrees in January 2021. She received her Fellow of Photography (FP) designation with the Virginia Professional Photographers in 2019.
She served (2018) on the VPPA Board, as well as Governor for her Blue Ridge District of the VPPA.
Awards and Recognitions:
- Photographer of the Year, VPPA, 2020
- Top 10 Photographer, VPPA, 2020, 2017
- Best in Show, VPPA, 2020
- Best Non Masters Award, VPPA, 2020
- Best Artist, VPPA, 2020, 2019
- Best Portrait of a Group, VPPA, 2020
- Certified Professional Photographer Competition Award, VPPA, 2020
- Platinum Medalist Award, PPA 2020
- Silver Medalist Award, PPA, 2019, 2020
- Bronze Medalist Award, PPA, 2017
Marjorie was named as a Feature Artist for Corel Painter, recognizing her among many other elite digital artists. Her digital art has been featured on Corel Painter's website.